The Red Cross presents a retreat for couples and families where one or more member has an immigrant background. The retreat offers an opportunity to relax, participate in family-oriented activities, and meet other people from across the islands. The retreat has a children’s program for kids to enjoy fun games and activities and for adults, there are workshops and interesting talks on issues relevant to integration in the Faroe Islands. Local faroese families are also welcome.Special notes about the retreat:
- In accordance with Red Cross’ principles of humanity, impartiality and neutrality the retreat will be open for people from all backgrounds.
- The main language for workshops, talks, and evening entertainments will be in English. Interpretation could be arranged in advance, if needed.
- Pick-up and drop-off transportation service could be possible for participants who do not have or access to transportation or coming from places such as Suðuroy and Sandoy.
- Registration and payment can be made on the Faroese Red Cross’s website. It is also possible to transfer the registration fee from your bank account. Please state your full name in the transaction.
- The official program will be released soon.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask, either by phone (+298 283630) or e-mail to email@example.com.