Volunteer in the Refugee Support Network
For the Faroese version, click HERE.
The Faroe Islands Red Cross invites everyone who is interested in volunteering in the Refugee Support Network to sign up here. The purpose of the Refugee Support Network is to provide support, help and guidance to refugees if and when they arrive in the Faroe Islands.
The Refugee Network aims to provide services such as:
- Transporation upon arrival
- Social support, guidance and language practise
- Help find or provide housing
- Translation or interpretation services
- Help find missing family members through Restoring Family Links
Individuals are welcome to sign up as volunteers HERE.
Companies/associations/institutions with relevant capacities or services are welcome to sign up HERE (in Faroese).