Thank you for signing up as a volunteer in the Corona Support Network. Please complete the registration form below.
The Red Cross can help with:
- Guidance to non-Faroese speakers
- Psychological counselling from certified psychologists
- Transport to or from home quarantine (intended for the elderly or people in at-risk groups)
- Food and clothes donations to people in need
- Talking to lonely or isolated people
- Practical tasks such as grocery shopping or dog walking
- The Quarantine Helpline, support for people in quarantine
To volunteer in the Corona Support Network, you must be aged under 60 and be in good health. People aged 60 or more can, however, help with all the services that can be done via telephone.